SPRUCE UP STYLE BINGO CHALLENGE OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
This Instagram contest is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram.
1. ELIGIBILITY: This sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the United States who are at least twenty-one (21) years old and have an Instagram account. Employees of Spruce Up, Inc. and partners, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of those employees, are not eligible to enter.
2. SPONSOR: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Spruce Up, Inc. 999 3rd Avenue, Floor 33, Seattle, WA 98104.
3. AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: By participating, you indicate your full and unconditional agreement to (a) these Official Rules and (b) Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
4. ENTRY PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins Monday, March 25, 2019 at 8:30 AM PDT and ends at 4:00PM PDT on March 26, 2019. All entries must be received online by March 26, 2019 at 4:00PM PDT. Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device.
- HOW TO ENTER:
- Follow @getspruceup on Instagram
- Pick a Spruce Up Style Bingo card that is uniquely you and mark all squares that apply (also available on Instagram @getspruceup)
- Upload a picture of your marked Spruce Up Style Bingo card results to Instagram (story or post) and use the hashtag #SpruceUpBingo and tag @getspruceup
- Get an additional entry for asking your readers to take the Spruce Up Style Bingo Challenge
There is a limit of two (2) entries per person. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same Instagram account. If you attempt to obtain more than two (2) entries by using multiple/different Instagram accounts, identities, registrations, or logins, or through any other methods, Sponsor may exclude you from participating in the Sweepstakes.
5. DRAWING: After the Entry Period, the Sponsor will select one (1) potential winner in a random drawing of all entries received by 4:00 pm PDT, Tuesday, March 26, 2019. The odds of being selected depend on the number of entries received.
6. PRIZE: One (1) winner will receive a Fatboy The Giant Lamp (approximate retail value $599 + shipping) shipped by the Sponsor to the winner’s address in the continental United States. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. Winner is responsible for paying any applicable taxes and any expenses not listed above. A prize may not be transferred and must be accepted as awarded. You may not request cash or a substitute prize; however, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value if the prize is not available for any reason. Must be 21 years of age to redeem.
7. ODDS: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
8. WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: Winner will be selected by random drawing from all eligible entries. Winner will be notified by direct message on Instagram within 24hrs of the random drawing. The Winner must be following @getspruceup on Instagram and the Sponsor holds no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 2 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations.Winner must provide a valid address in the United States to ship the prize.
ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (at Spruce Up, Inc.’s sole discretion) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
9. RIGHTS GRANTED BY YOU: By entering this sweepstakes (submitting a photo, video, post, etc.), you understand and agree that Spruce Up, Inc., anyone acting on behalf of Spruce Up, Inc., and Spruce Up, Inc. licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the sweepstakes, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering this contest?, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another or deemed inappropriate, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Spruce Up, Inc. You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Spruce Up, Inc. from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Spruce Up, Inc. may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
10. TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Spruce Up, Inc. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the sweepstakes should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Spruce Up, Inc.’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the sweepstakes. In such case, Spruce Up, Inc. may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Spruce Up, Inc. Spruce Up, Inc. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Spruce Up, Inc. has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the sweepstakes, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by sweepstakes rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Spruce Up, Inc. reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
11. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Spruce Up, Inc. and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
12. DISPUTES: You agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of Washington. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, your rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Washington, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Washington or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Washington.